WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @BAFTA: Five days to go until the #EEBAFTAs! Watch on @BBCOne, Sunday 14 February at 9pm: bit.ly/1JMkzKx 1 day ago
- RT @leedsrhinos: Brian McDermott to step back in the ring this Friday for charity to face @henrywhartongym yorkpress.co.uk/sport/14248283… https://… 1 day ago
- Thought Richard Linklater should’ve won #BestDirector in 2014? The @BAFTAs did too! ow.ly/XOXzu https://t.co/1Wp89zHikO 2 days ago
- RT @peter_scrivener: Brilliant day at Gauchos Scot v Eng match. Logan hilarious, great food and fab crowd. @gauchogroup @KennyLogan @WaspsL… 4 days ago
- RT @carissabub: You can listen to the podcast in question here: "The Role of Story & Emotion in Team Coaching" itun.es/i6Sc6w6 #Tea… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →