WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @peter_scrivener: Brilliant day at Gauchos Scot v Eng match. Logan hilarious, great food and fab crowd. @gauchogroup @KennyLogan @WaspsL… 1 hour ago
- RT @carissabub: You can listen to the podcast in question here: "The Role of Story & Emotion in Team Coaching" itun.es/i6Sc6w6 #Tea… 2 days ago
- .@BAFTA wins often predict the winner of @TheAcademy, but not always: ow.ly/XOXnt https://t.co/fqwijivKUs 2 days ago
- RT @ARUKnews: Over 250,000 people develop dementia each year in the UK. Spread awareness & #sharetheorange youtu.be/x9MvEZskR6o https://… 3 days ago
- Thanks! I'll go by after the match. Come on Scotland! #asone @the3sistersbar twitter.com/redmanpe/statu… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Social Media
There hasn’t been a game changing revolution for unsigned artists since the start of the recording industry. That has to change and here’s why.
Big data. The digital age. Our digital footprints. This post is an update to what I wrote last September about the IRS using data mining to find non compliant taxpayers, particularly those offshore.
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I was at the Medialeaders event last night in London and met the Creative Director from Mavo Studio who is also a musician. Inevitably it comes up in the conversation – what does it take for a band to make … Continue reading →
Everyone seems to have picked up on the story last week that the number of Facebook users has declined in the USA, Canada and the UK during the last couple of months. Almost every commentator suggested it was Facebook fatigue, … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →