WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- A fantastic hour with Scottish tech entrepreneurs at the new @DeskUnion in #edinburgh what an amazing space! @russfraelithgi @BruceWalker_ 13 hours ago
- RT @USTaxFS: Great insight from Rob Kniaz about UK business going to America - more capital overall @SelectUSATech HoxtonVentures @RobKniaz 1 day ago
- Great to be in #Edinburgh meeting Scottish entrepreneurs learning biz in America @friedfranktech @SelectUSATech @USTaxFS 1 day ago
- Are you a European #tech company with US customers? let's talk #tax bit.ly/YjDcyi 4 days ago
- Up coming #tech event for #US opps expansion talk #Edinburgh bit.ly/YjDcyi Meet us with @friedfranktech @SelectUSATech @ScotDevInt 5 days ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading