WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @annagud: Africa's first teen movie one.org/us/2015/07/29/… @streets_23 @Hampstead17 @TheFilmPortal 1 hour ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Donate now for a chance to win tickets to Jon's final episode. Proceeds go to @NYC4A. bit.ly/1Lg2WSB http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @carinamac72: The Outer Hebrides is Britain's most unspoiled and perfect slice of paradise mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/trav… 13 hours ago
- RT @CreativeEdin: #Freelancers of Edinburgh, fancy joining Creative Edinburgh for a day of #hotdesking this August? @DeskUnion http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @SelectUSATech: Dan Glazer @friedfranktech guides workshop on US legal and tax structuring, US Investor mood #ComingToAmerica http://t.c… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading