WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @Scotlandteam: .@Scotlandteam captain Greig Laidlaw has kicked the most conversions in #RWC2015. #AsOne http://t.co/1rIuuLI9gI 11 hours ago
- RT @TechCityUK: Great to see @OctopusVentures is to launch a new $140m growth fund for European startups! buff.ly/1VAwzyu http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TelegraphRugby: Watch Nigel Owens humiliate a player for diving telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyuni… http://t.co/hrenx46iWu 1 day ago
- RT @annagud: Join our cool & dynamic team in Camden! #Agile #ProjectManager #HealthTech #London #HotJobs lnkd.in/eUUiBFR http://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @redmanpe: Weekend predictions! redmanpe.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/pre… @rugbyvision @Hampstead17 @Smidgey87 @pafster @mickobrien1 @ArmchairEagle85 @Rug… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading