WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @BAFTA: Five days to go until the #EEBAFTAs! Watch on @BBCOne, Sunday 14 February at 9pm: bit.ly/1JMkzKx 1 day ago
- RT @leedsrhinos: Brian McDermott to step back in the ring this Friday for charity to face @henrywhartongym yorkpress.co.uk/sport/14248283… https://… 1 day ago
- Thought Richard Linklater should’ve won #BestDirector in 2014? The @BAFTAs did too! ow.ly/XOXzu https://t.co/1Wp89zHikO 1 day ago
- RT @peter_scrivener: Brilliant day at Gauchos Scot v Eng match. Logan hilarious, great food and fab crowd. @gauchogroup @KennyLogan @WaspsL… 3 days ago
- RT @carissabub: You can listen to the podcast in question here: "The Role of Story & Emotion in Team Coaching" itun.es/i6Sc6w6 #Tea… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading