WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @Eat_Sleep_Rugby: Edinburgh players celebrate being the first Scottish side to ever reach a European final. Congratulations lads. http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @dukeofhamilton: Lovely sunny day in our beer garden. Think it's time to start making Sangria!!! http://t.co/vXvBeOKB04 5 days ago
- And generally companies are comfortable with Ireland as it's accessible #IFIAUK2015 twitter.com/irishfunds/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @IrishFunds: Time to market for launching #funds has become barrier to entry for #startups | #IFIAUK2015 6 days ago
- RT @AccentureStrat: CEOs are concerned about attracting & retaining #talent. Shattering #HR’s boundaries can help. bit.ly/19G5CZb h… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading