WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- @BQAHotel I'll be back for #rbs6nations see you again soon! #backingblue 2 months ago
- RT @edfringe: We're in London on Sat for a roadshow - come along for all the info you need on bringing a show to #edfringe 2014! http://t.c… 2 months ago
- @BQAHotel I had Chef Will's famous potatoes and amazing leek soup with #mulledwine 2 months ago
- Wonderful Sunday lunch @BQAHotel and country walk with the dogs. #lovescotland http://t.co/2VXTgZ0X1Y 2 months ago
- RT @DomQuantrill: Here at #rugbyexpo with big ideas and plans for developing a truly outstanding sport http://t.co/uBwzz2jwas 3 months ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading