WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @MikeJones_IV: Happy #StDavidsDay 2 days ago
- RT @BBCScrumV: "Biggar and Better" the Sundays' have got that right. #StDavidsDay #HappySunday http://t.co/09fL0QsLGy 2 days ago
- RT @dukeofhamilton: It's the game of the tournament today! We'll be showing the IrelandvEngland match at 3pm. Come along and have a beer wh… 2 days ago
- RT @chrissice: Here’s #1 success story - Nissan GT Academy - 100m viewers, 220k likes. awards tinyurl.com/lbgwge8 @chicanef1 @DigitalSpo… 4 days ago
- RT @Scotlandteam: GAME DAY! Scotland face Wales TODAY at a sold out BT Murrayfield Stadium at 3pm! #BackingBlue #AsOne http://t.co/f6Tm1n4k… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading