WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @alastaireykyn: This wk's 'Word on the Tweet' well worth watching on RugbyTonightExtra but we needed a translator for @Blockmonstahz htt… 4 days ago
- RT @BBCScrumV: 221 Points // 27 Tries What a weekend. #Rugby 1 week ago
- RT @JiffyRugby: Great day of rugby. 1 week ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Three ways smart CEOs use social tools s.hbr.org/1Gz36Sj 3 weeks ago
- Wish I could be with you @technokitten #mwc15 for the must party: #SwedishBeers have a great one! 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading