WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- Brilliant satire RT @flepalec: Dear NSA, let me take care of your slides: slidesha.re/16cx1vs via @dumeny #prism #design 6 days ago
- RT @BAFTAGuru: "Make sure you do what you really like." The Love Actually Writer/Director Richard Curtis answers our Big Questions: http://… 2 weeks ago
- Love this! Star Trek's Tricorder Becomes Reality With Scanadu's Scout on.mash.to/1a5D7xj via @mashable 3 weeks ago
- 8 Things Productive People Do During the Workday linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 month ago
- How to Write a Request for an Introduction: bit.ly/16Mpun0 #marketing #investing 2 months ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading