WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @AcademicsSay: "Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women." - Leo Tolstoy #YesAllWomen 2 months ago
- RT @annagud: My brain quantum entangled with parallel turtles in the multiverse. Intellectual crush on physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton @HT… 2 months ago
- @BQAHotel I'll be back for #rbs6nations see you again soon! #backingblue 7 months ago
- RT @edfringe: We're in London on Sat for a roadshow - come along for all the info you need on bringing a show to #edfringe 2014! http://t.c… 7 months ago
- @BQAHotel I had Chef Will's famous potatoes and amazing leek soup with #mulledwine 7 months ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading