WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @BigRedMgt: 6 captains flanking the new RBS 6 Nations trophy. Going to be a great 8 weeks of #rugby http://t.co/Yk57ggdrvB 2 days ago
- RT @AccentureRugby: You've seen the players line up off the field, here's how they compare on it. #seebeyond http://t.co/4HMYv94i1W 2 days ago
- RT @EnglandRugby: He's back with ENG. Find out what was said between Easter and Lancaster during an hour-long meeting in an Ascot pub. http… 3 days ago
- Wow. @LAKings VeryOldPics: Terry Sawchuk - The face of a hockey goalie before masks, 1966 http://t.co/RD013ve3aQ 3 days ago
- RT @Scotlandteam: Hard lines @GlasgowWarriors who exit Europe with a 20-15 loss to Bath. Shout out to the superb traveling support. http://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading