WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this list.
- RT @VisitScotland: Congratulations to the #ForthBridge on becoming a @UNESCO World Heritage site! We're delighted! http://t.co/nJ3ruJKidL 5 hours ago
- Counting down the days... #edfringe2015 Can't wait to see @Trevornoah who will be new host of @TheDailyShow twitter.com/edfringe/statu… 5 hours ago
- Amazing goal @CarliLloyd Congrats #USA for the victory and #Lionesses @england for a stunning bronze #SheBelieves twitter.com/BBCSport/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @IndexVentures: Which cities are best for entrepreneurs? Find out: indx.vc/P7Wc9 Report by @nesta_uk cc @SecondHomeLDN @rohan__… 6 hours ago
- I'll be there for the first time! Can't wait. #hepcelt #scotland #music twitter.com/hebcelt/status… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based … Continue reading