WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- RT @Harlequins: Thank you and good night! https://t.co/SOUL3q1ug0 6 hours ago
- RT @BAFTA: We're saddened to learn that BAFTA-nominated director Jonathan Demme has passed away variety.com/2017/film/news… 2 days ago
- RT @Techmeme: Report: digital ad revenue grew 22% YoY to $72.5B in 2016, surpassing TV for the first time adage.com/article/digita… https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @BluSkyTaxJon: Arriving at Newcastle Startup Week (15-19 May 2017) newcastlestartupweek.com/2017/04/20/arr… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- RT @BenjiKRogers: Cost of entry to streaming market is stifling innovation, says digital consultant | Complete Music Update https://t.co/bR… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Events
WebSummit 2016 is coming up next week, promising stimulating panels and networking opportunities for tech-minded attendees. Here’s where you can find me during the three-day event.
There is no end to the speculation of who will win either a BAFTA or an Oscar. While Bafta winners are a strong indicator of Oscar winners, this hasn’t always been the case.
Web Summit 2015 promises to have a lot of interesting discussion surrounding music and digital trends. Read on to find out where I’ll be and what I’m excited to hear about.
Unicorns – that rarest of creatures – have now made Scotland their home. With the recent birth of a second Scottish unicorn through FanDuel, the dream of a global tech hub in this beautiful land of the wee dram is … Continue reading
Following the innovative game changers and global digital revolution of the last 20 years, tech companies around the world have unprecedented opportunities to reach new markets. London has become one of the hotbeds of global tech innovation and the United … Continue reading