There is no end to the speculation of who will win either a BAFTA or an Oscar. While Bafta winners are a strong indicator of Oscar winners, this hasn’t always been the case.
WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @RED: In the room where it happened: (RED) is on track to reach $500 MILLION to fight AIDS by 2019 red.org/the-room-where… https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @WillGreenwood: Paul Gustard and Eddie Jones became legends overnight in Maidenhead @maidsrfc telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/20… @TelegraphSport @… 6 days ago
- RT @technokitten: I'm hosting this in 2 weeks in London for women in mobile. Who's joining me? twitter.com/HeroesOfMobile… 6 days ago
- RT @SelectUSATech: Looking forward to welcoming guests + speakers @USAinUK invest in #US event for #techstartups w/ @SVB_Financial @USTaxFS… 1 week ago
- RT @cshirky: Many people say they will never ride in a driverless car. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ar… Just like they said they didn't trust ecomme… 2 weeks ago