There is no end to the speculation of who will win either a BAFTA or an Oscar. While Bafta winners are a strong indicator of Oscar winners, this hasn’t always been the case.
WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @wilsonsonsini: #WSGR is thrilled to partner with #VC firm @NotionCapital to support the #startup community in Europe & the UK https://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @russellbuckley: Hugely proud of the Touch Surgery team over this announcement of a strategic partnership with Johnson & Johnson... http… 17 hours ago
- RT @annagud: Very interesting stats on #sales #business https://t.co/TwE8bQC8xO 3 days ago
- RT @Timothy_Hughes: Chart: Autonomous Cars Change Every Industry, Even Yours disq.us/t/23k58db @jowyang https://t.co/kZyVu3LtDF 4 days ago
- RT @OliverCooper: Hockey becomes the fourteenth different sport that #TeamGB has won gold in Rio at. No other country has yet won gold in m… 5 days ago