In Digital Transformation Reflections: Part I, we reflected on the major Game Changers of the digital age: Apple, Amazon, Google, and Facebook. These companies, in turn, have ushered in the dawn of Big Data and Transparency. We’re delighted with the degree of connectivity and convenience that location-based services bring to our lives, but it’s a minefield for us to navigate the privacy issues that have accompanied the increased prevalence of these services.
WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Which companies join #Apple as game changers in the #DigitalAge? Find out which 4 have changed our lives the most:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 23 hours ago
- It’s a minefield to navigate the privacy issues that have accompanied the increased prevalence of #DigitalServices.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- RT @BigCouchFilms: Introducing #Dame #JaneCampion the only female #PalmeD'Or winner is now a dame #WomenInFilm #WeLoveJaneCampion https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @WebSummit: Artists like @NeYoCompound and @TinieTempah + brands like @Spotify and @SoundCloud? You'll find them at #WebSummit 💯 https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @annagud: "Europeans are much more sensitive to the idea of exploitation of their personal data.." US Co's overseas challenge https://t.… 4 days ago