WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Music
WebSummit 2016 is coming up next week, promising stimulating panels and networking opportunities for tech-minded attendees. Here’s where you can find me during the three-day event.
When we think of artificial intelligence, robots exploring Mars or computers that can do instant language translations may come to mind. While advances in AI have come in leaps and bounds, what this technology is lacking is human sentience: the … Continue reading
Is our relationship with music changed because we no longer physically hold it? I look at how the lack of a physical product makes us value music differently, or worse, less.
Web Summit 2015 promises to have a lot of interesting discussion surrounding music and digital trends. Read on to find out where I’ll be and what I’m excited to hear about.