WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @redlionandsun: Down to the final 5 in the country for the @morningad Great British Pub Awards 'Best Wine Pub 2016'....cheers! https://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @seedcamp: Join the #Seedcamp global family! Still time to apply for #funding before 31/07! sdca.mp/apply-to-seedc… https://t.co/fsnrcf0… 20 hours ago
- Inspiring and exciting judging day @MassChallengeUK some fantastic companies. Good luck! #MCStartups16 https://t.co/9JhTtHynxW 1 day ago
- RT @BAFTA: We're looking for a Membership & Awards Assistant. Interested? Here's how to apply: bit.ly/2azPJcf https://t.co/PJcWDs8… 2 days ago
- RT @DanielCGlazer: New post: Pt. 4 of Top 10 Challenges for #Tech Co's After #US Expansion. bit.ly/2avvegO @wilsonsonsini 2 days ago
Category Archives: Advertising
Further to my post about the Cadbury study of digital advertising proving offline sales, here is another good attempt at encouraging customers into multi-channel behaviour and measuring the influence online has on offline sales.
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading