WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- RT @annagud: At The Economist conference talking #MHealth Longevity - a challenge or an opportunity? #EconAging #DigitalWellness https://t… 10 hours ago
- RT @redmanpe: Some more pics from a fun night @EnglandRugby lunch. Thanks @BenKay5 @JeremyGuscott @NeilBack 👍🏻🌹 https://t.co/zR7jYBR1wg 10 hours ago
- RT @TechHub: New Year, new job in the #tech ecosystem! Join our awesome team -> we're hiring for an ecosystem manager in London https://t.c… 10 hours ago
- RT @GlasgowWarriors: Full-Time | It's a famous win for the Warriors in Paris! They have beaten @racing92 23-14! #WeAreWarriors https://t.co… 10 hours ago
- Clever. 👏 even before 🍻 twitter.com/redmanpe/statu… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Advertising
Further to my post about the Cadbury study of digital advertising proving offline sales, here is another good attempt at encouraging customers into multi-channel behaviour and measuring the influence online has on offline sales.
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading