WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- RT @annagud: Disrupting Hollywood: #Amazon goes to the #Oscars - ft.com/content/d4784a… @Hampstead17 #film #netflix 1 day ago
- RT @mikebutcher: 48 questions from Tony Blair's speech that the Brextremists can't or won't answer ibt.uk/A6k6w?utm_sour… By @campbellclar… 2 days ago
- @Scotlandteam oh nooooo 😩. Speedy recovery @JoshStrauss1 you will be missed 2 days ago
- RT @KennyLogan: Absolutely gutted for Greig Very hard to lose a captain of his calibre. This gives Ali Price great opportunity. http… 3 days ago
- RT @mikebutcher: LAST CALL for startups FROM Barcelona to pitch at TechCrunch MWC meetup. Apply: goo.gl/forms/CKWa0ALN… Tickets: https://t… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Advertising
Further to my post about the Cadbury study of digital advertising proving offline sales, here is another good attempt at encouraging customers into multi-channel behaviour and measuring the influence online has on offline sales.
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading