WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Beautiful poem written by a proud Welshman 50 years ago - still moving and heartfelt today #AberfanDisaster twitter.com/mikejones_iv/s… 29 minutes ago
- There’s a lot that goes into #DigitalTransformation of organizations. Here’s how consumers are driving change:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 20 hours ago
- What companies can be considered alongside @Apple as #tech game changers of the last 20 years? Take a look:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- RT @SimonJCalver: Great initiative by Google. Is it because Larry now over 40 ? #BVCASUMMIT2016 https://t.co/cc6HMX0VpV 2 weeks ago
- By 2029 a $1000 computer will be as powerful as human brain @willgilpin @google #Exponential #innovation #BVCASUMMIT2016 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Advertising
Further to my post about the Cadbury study of digital advertising proving offline sales, here is another good attempt at encouraging customers into multi-channel behaviour and measuring the influence online has on offline sales.
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading