WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @RED: In the room where it happened: (RED) is on track to reach $500 MILLION to fight AIDS by 2019 red.org/the-room-where… https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- RT @WillGreenwood: Paul Gustard and Eddie Jones became legends overnight in Maidenhead @maidsrfc telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/20… @TelegraphSport @… 16 hours ago
- RT @technokitten: I'm hosting this in 2 weeks in London for women in mobile. Who's joining me? twitter.com/HeroesOfMobile… 18 hours ago
- RT @SelectUSATech: Looking forward to welcoming guests + speakers @USAinUK invest in #US event for #techstartups w/ @SVB_Financial @USTaxFS… 3 days ago
- RT @cshirky: Many people say they will never ride in a driverless car. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ar… Just like they said they didn't trust ecomme… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →