WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- RT @annagud: Disrupting Hollywood: #Amazon goes to the #Oscars - ft.com/content/d4784a… @Hampstead17 #film #netflix 1 day ago
- RT @mikebutcher: 48 questions from Tony Blair's speech that the Brextremists can't or won't answer ibt.uk/A6k6w?utm_sour… By @campbellclar… 2 days ago
- @Scotlandteam oh nooooo 😩. Speedy recovery @JoshStrauss1 you will be missed 2 days ago
- RT @KennyLogan: Absolutely gutted for Greig Very hard to lose a captain of his calibre. This gives Ali Price great opportunity. http… 3 days ago
- RT @mikebutcher: LAST CALL for startups FROM Barcelona to pitch at TechCrunch MWC meetup. Apply: goo.gl/forms/CKWa0ALN… Tickets: https://t… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →