WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @annagud: "Europeans are much more sensitive to the idea of exploitation of their personal data.." US Co's overseas challenge https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @WebSummit: @christinacjones We'll be streaming some of our content this year and we'll be announcing the conferences being streamed ver… 2 days ago
- RT @DanielCGlazer: Enjoyed chatting about #USExpansion today at @500Startups in Silicon Valley. https://t.co/o4luAJQloa 2 days ago
- RT @WebSummit: Who will be named the best startup at #WebSummit 2016? One of these shortlisted PITCH startups: blog.websummit.net/meet-200-compa… 2 days ago
- Beautiful poem written by a proud Welshman 50 years ago - still moving and heartfelt today #AberfanDisaster twitter.com/mikejones_iv/s… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →