WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @DanielCGlazer: Strong #UK #tech VC numbers: $1.6 bn 1H '16; $200 mil since #BrexitVote. @L_Pbusiness @TechCityUK @UKTI https://t.co/e0S… 1 day ago
- RT @MassChallengeUK: Great advice to start the week #mentormonday #socialgood #missionbusiness #stratup https://t.co/Q2ks1SKehy 1 day ago
- RT @MassChallengeUK: #Startups want mentorship & access to corporates, not bureaucracy. Read more hubs.ly/H03M4NZ0 #innovation https… 1 day ago
- This is exactly what happened in the UK with #Brexit no one saw it coming... #LondonIsOpen twitter.com/cshirky/status… 3 days ago
- @redmanpe absolutely - there is a wee dram in mine if further inspiration required... 4 days ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →