WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @wilsonsonsini: #WSGR is thrilled to partner with #VC firm @NotionCapital to support the #startup community in Europe & the UK https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @russellbuckley: Hugely proud of the Touch Surgery team over this announcement of a strategic partnership with Johnson & Johnson... http… 4 days ago
- RT @annagud: Very interesting stats on #sales #business https://t.co/TwE8bQC8xO 1 week ago
- RT @Timothy_Hughes: Chart: Autonomous Cars Change Every Industry, Even Yours disq.us/t/23k58db @jowyang https://t.co/kZyVu3LtDF 1 week ago
- RT @OliverCooper: Hockey becomes the fourteenth different sport that #TeamGB has won gold in Rio at. No other country has yet won gold in m… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Social Commerce
I’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the new Facebook features and it’s truly Game On for the evolution of social media platforms. They have made the types of changes that were needed to move the platform forward … Continue reading →
I like the Groupon concept and have tremendous respect for Andrew Mason who reinvigorated retail with a new channel and caught the intersection of social media, ecommerce, local shopping and time sensitive value, all at the right time. It’s been … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →