WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @BigCouchFilms: #BigCouch will be taking part in @MassChallengeUK #startup #showcase and #1minPitch! Come say hi and support us!! https:… 49 minutes ago
- RT @MassChallengeUK: It'll be a full house when Nov 3rd rolls around - it's the best chance to meet our 100 high-impact startups https://t.… 49 minutes ago
- It's a great event with lots of inspiring #startups @GusFranklynBute @annagud twitter.com/masschallengeu… 50 minutes ago
- RT @MassChallengeUK: Some more great coverage on @Glisser and their big international expansion to the US market! #MCAlums https://t.co/kPk… 51 minutes ago
- Companies like @Apple and @Amazon have shown their ability to shape our societies and cultures at a grand scale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading