WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @RED: In the room where it happened: (RED) is on track to reach $500 MILLION to fight AIDS by 2019 red.org/the-room-where… https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @WillGreenwood: Paul Gustard and Eddie Jones became legends overnight in Maidenhead @maidsrfc telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/20… @TelegraphSport @… 4 hours ago
- RT @technokitten: I'm hosting this in 2 weeks in London for women in mobile. Who's joining me? twitter.com/HeroesOfMobile… 6 hours ago
- RT @SelectUSATech: Looking forward to welcoming guests + speakers @USAinUK invest in #US event for #techstartups w/ @SVB_Financial @USTaxFS… 2 days ago
- RT @cshirky: Many people say they will never ride in a driverless car. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ar… Just like they said they didn't trust ecomme… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading