WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- RT @wilsonsonsini: #WSGR is thrilled to partner with #VC firm @NotionCapital to support the #startup community in Europe & the UK https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @russellbuckley: Hugely proud of the Touch Surgery team over this announcement of a strategic partnership with Johnson & Johnson... http… 3 days ago
- RT @annagud: Very interesting stats on #sales #business https://t.co/TwE8bQC8xO 6 days ago
- RT @Timothy_Hughes: Chart: Autonomous Cars Change Every Industry, Even Yours disq.us/t/23k58db @jowyang https://t.co/kZyVu3LtDF 6 days ago
- RT @OliverCooper: Hockey becomes the fourteenth different sport that #TeamGB has won gold in Rio at. No other country has yet won gold in m… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: retail
Back in January, I was really taken with this study: Cadbury makes £3 for every £1 spent on digital ads. We know that purchases are extensively influenced by digital channels – whether it’s from advertising, specific research, recommendations, location based messaging … Continue reading