WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- #LondonIsOpen https://t.co/3sdpFakvV2 25 minutes ago
- @Scotlandteam congratulations @StuartWHOGG_ what an achievement! Have fun. #AsOne @RugbySco 1 hour ago
- RT @Scotlandteam: BREAKING | Stuart Hogg voted RBS 6 Nations Player of the Championship for the second year running! Here’s the moment he f… 2 hours ago
- RT @GlasgowWarriors: Travelling to Allianz Park for the Quarter Final next weekend? Download your supporters travel guide here 👉 https://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @SVB_Financial: Helpful tips for landing a meeting w/ the right investors for your startup > bit.svb.com/2nWwIT8 @AshRust @hackernoo… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
This is nothing new. A creative agency, in this case BBH, does something clever and creative for a new ad campaign. And in today’s digitally connected world, a good video concept however it begins, moves into the social media sphere and … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →