WelcomeHello, I'm Nora Rothrock. I am curious. I like great stories. I love innovation and game changers. This blog is a journal of the cool things I come across or inspiring ideas and commentary I find. I hope you'll add yours to this conversation.
- Get Ready for Web Summit 2016
- Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Musical Composition
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part II: Innovation and Disruption
- Digital Transformation Reflections, Part I: Tech Game Changers
- Baftas and Oscars: A Long Tradition of Trend Upsets
- RT @Harlequins: Thank you and good night! https://t.co/SOUL3q1ug0 5 hours ago
- RT @BAFTA: We're saddened to learn that BAFTA-nominated director Jonathan Demme has passed away variety.com/2017/film/news… 2 days ago
- RT @Techmeme: Report: digital ad revenue grew 22% YoY to $72.5B in 2016, surpassing TV for the first time adage.com/article/digita… https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @BluSkyTaxJon: Arriving at Newcastle Startup Week (15-19 May 2017) newcastlestartupweek.com/2017/04/20/arr… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- RT @BenjiKRogers: Cost of entry to streaming market is stifling innovation, says digital consultant | Complete Music Update https://t.co/bR… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
This is nothing new. A creative agency, in this case BBH, does something clever and creative for a new ad campaign. And in today’s digitally connected world, a good video concept however it begins, moves into the social media sphere and … Continue reading →
Groupon CEO Andrew Mason was on Charlie Rose last week and although he wouldn’t talk about the Google bid, did give his thoughts on their meteoric success to date and why the focus remains on small and local business.
I seem to be having a lot of conversations about Groupon lately. Being the fastest growing company in history EVER according to Forbes does bring attention. The darling of social commerce, they are the natural convergence of ecommerce and social … Continue reading →